HSE Practitioners - Help Us to Help You!
Posted by PPL Biomechanics on
CONTACT US TO LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP
Supporting the HSE throughout this crisis is PPL's top priority. We encourage you to contact us with any queries which you may have over the coming weeks. We have already answered some queries from practitioners and we plan to share these answers with the rest of you to provide clarity. As we are currently working with a reduced staff, you can facilitate us helping you in the most timely manner by contacting us as outlined below:
- email@example.com - for orders or queries on existing orders
- HSEpractitionersupport@pplbiomechanics.com - to tell us your needs or ask our advice specifically relating to this current period of uncertainty
- firstname.lastname@example.org - for technical support services
- CPD and upskilling supports
- continuity of supply of products and services
- clarification of opening hours and order turnaround
- sourcing of requested products which we currently do not stock
- sharing answers of frequently asked questions from other practitioners
Website and Social Media Updates
We will continue to update our customers via email, however if you have missed any of our correspondence please visit the "News" page to review. We also encourage you to follow us on our social media platforms which are linked here at the bottom of this email. We would love to follow you back and keep up to date with how you are all doing also.