News — Brexit
Posted by Joanne McKenna on
PPL are proud to confirm that we are fully compliant with the new EU Medical Device Regulation (MDR) 2017/745 which comes into force this Wednesday (26th May 2021).
Posted by PPL Biomechanics on
From the 1st March 2021, PPL will be distributing selected Algeos materials and selected brands of lower limb devices into Ireland.
- PPL will stock brands including Slimflex, Interpod, Diaped, Peapod, Silipos and Podotech components.
- Algeos materials will also be available through PPL such as Aortha EVA, PORON and other selected materials based on the needs of customers.
- The selected Algeos products and materials will complement PPL biomechanics' existing product range of lower limb solutions.
- PPL will also be able to provide technical support on these new products.
Posted by Thomas Twomey on
It has been quite a while since our last Newsletter, so we have many topics to update you on this month regarding the following topics:
- new products
- topical research paper
- PPL website changes
- Brexit contingency planning