Sensitive Foot Device
Use the following discount codes at checkout and receive a discount when you buy the necessary quantity of Diaped Trisorb devices:
- TRISORB-10 10% off when you buy 10 or more
The Diaped Trisorb orthotic gains its advantage over other foot orthoses due to the superior rear foot and mid foot support, offloading weight from the heel and forefoot. The polyurethane base is a proven superior shock absorbing material capable of reducing and transferring unwanted pressure from prominent bony structures.
- Easily modified triple durometer orthoses.
- Rigid EVA base provides subtle functional control for the diabetic foot.
- Excellent shape retention and support thanks to quality PORON cushioning and a superior EVA base.
- Flat base provides the option of modification with the Podotech range of wedges if more functional control is required.
- Plastazote top cover, Poron cushioning and a high quality EVA base.
- Long-lasting orthotic.
- Commonly used for the high-risk foot in diabetic footcare.
- Designed to fit in both traditional footwear and ‘additional depth’ orthopaedic shoes.
- Individuals with diabetes, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet.
- Pre-ulcerated sites.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Foot deformities.
- Morton's neuralgia.
- Forefoot accommodation.
- Skin breakdown.