Diaped Duosoft Flow
Medium Density EVA Device
Designed for people with Diabetes, Arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet. The unique design of Duosoft Flow insoles when combined with a contoured insole has been shown help to promote blood flow by gently caressing the feet during ambulation.
The Duosoft Flow’s design combines the latest gel technology with the tried and trusted qualities of Medical Grade PORON 96.
- When combined with a contoured insole helps improve blood circulation in feet via a ‘pumping effect’.
- Help prevent ulcers, sores and calluses through the promotion of healthy skin tissue and the prevention of skin breakdown.
- Provide outstanding cushioning, which can prevent plantar ulceration in patients offloading and shock absorption.
- Alleviate general aches and pains.
- Help prevent foot fatigue.
- Duosoft Flow are designed to fit into both traditional footwear and 'additional depth' orthopaedic shoes.
- Insensate feet – absent sensation.
- Help protect against ulcer formation.
Arthritic foot conditions.
- Tired and fatigued feet.