Slimflex, Interpod, Diaped and Peapod now available from PPL
Posted by PPL Biomechanics on
There will be a phased introduction of Algeos products over the coming weeks. Pricing and Technical Support will be available on products as PPL bring them into stock.
Phase 1 - Products Now in StockThe most popular products in the Slimflex, Interpod, Diaped and Peapod range. Other products such as Foam Boxes (Shallow and Deep) and Feet in Motion are also in stock.
Phase 2 - Products Available in 2-3 weeks
Silipos, Podotech components and key materials including Aortha EVA, Poron and wedge strips.
Phase 3 - Products Available in 4-5 weeksA broader selection of Materials, Adhesives and other products within the brands.
PPL Pricing and DiscountingThe costs for all businesses and consumers of importing goods from the UK into Ireland has significantly increased due to Brexit, as have the delays. Import duty, customs admin charges, increased carriage costs and for those who are not VAT registered, VAT on top.
The good news is:
- Buying from PPL will considerably reduce the cost of the Algeos Products you know and trust in comparison with importing them directly from Algeos in the UK.
- PPL’s pricing is in Euro and is inclusive of all the additional Brexit related import costs.
- PPL’s delivery costs are €6.50 per box/parcel.
- PPL and Algeos anticipate that prices published will be stable for 2021.
- Email Orders - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order Online - www.pplbiomechancis.com
- Phone orders - +353 214320277
- Discount Queries - email@example.com
For Technical Support and Product Training
- Product information can be seen on our website www.pplbiomechanics.com
- Technical support - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product queries & training - email@example.com
Ordering Other Algeos ProductsAlgeos will continue to supply innovative technological, workshop and clinical equipment directly into the Republic of Ireland. Due to the escalated costs and logistics difficulties posed by Brexit, Algeos have a minimum order of €300 policy in place to take receipt of an order.
Thank you for your patience thus far, please continue to bear with us as we manoeuvre through this challenging period.