Vasyli Custom | Full Length | Green
Low Density EVA Device
The Vasyli Custom is designed to provide pronation control for the “everyday” patient. They are the original and most popular mouldable orthotic device within the Vasyli Medical range. They are available in different shapes and shell densities to suit a variety of patient types. All are heat mouldable and customisable with Vasyli Additions.
- The green device is a low density device which is ideal for more sensitive patients (elderly/diabetic/arthritic)
Each device has an intrinsic rearfoot medial post, a low to medium arch profile, Sorbon heel cushioning and a recess to assist 1st ray plantarflexion.
- 6° rearfoot intrinsic medial posting
- Available in three EVA densities
- Heat mouldable
- Standard heel cup
- 1st met recess to assist 1st ray plantarflexion
- Sorbon heel cushioning
- Rubbed nylon top cover
- Customisable with Vasyli Additions
- Mild to moderate rearfoot pronation
- Low to medium arch profile
- Casual and sports footwear