Vasyli Custom | 3/4 Length | Red
High Density EVA Device
Use discount code VASYLI3/4LENGTH at checkout to get 10% off when you purchase 10 Vasyli Custom 3/4 Length devices.
The Vasyli Custom is designed to provide pronation control for the “everyday” patient. They are the original and most popular mouldable orthotic device within the Vasyli Medical range. They are available in different shapes and shell densities to suit a variety of patient types. All are heat mouldable and customisable with Vasyli Additions.
- The red device is a high density device for high impact and heavier patients
Each device has an intrinsic rearfoot medial post, a low to medium arch profile, Sorbon heel cushioning and a recess to assist 1st ray plantarflexion.
- 6° rearfoot intrinsic medial posting
- Available in three EVA densities
- Heat mouldable
- Standard heel cup
- 1st met recess to assist 1st ray plantarflexion
- Sorbon heel cushioning
- Rubbed nylon top cover
- Customisable with Vasyli Additions
- Mild to moderate rearfoot pronation
- Low to medium arch profile
- Casual and sports footwear