Podofirm is a highly corrective functional orthoses made from a 3-4mm Supralene thermoplastic shell. A very high density EVA heel post provides increased support and shock attenuation. This device is ideal for providing high levels of pronation/supination resistance for patients requiring maximum support. This device is less bulky than others and is easier accommodated in footwear.
- Functional/accommodative foot orthoses
- 2-3mm Supralene strong and durable shell
- Pronation/supination control
- Gross hypermobility
- Casual or sports footwear
- Not suitable for high impact sports
- Not recommended for gross osseous deformities