Interpod Diabetic | 6° Medium Arch
Sensitive Foot Device
Use the following discount codes at checkout and receive a discount when you buy the necessary quantity of Interpod Diabetic devices:
- INTERPODDIAB-10 10% off when you buy 10 or more
- INTERPODDIAB-25 15% off when you buy 25 or more
The Interpod diabetic orthotic gains its advantage over other foot orthoses due to the superior rear foot and mid foot support, offloading weight from the heel and forefoot. The polyurethane base is a proven superior shock absorbing material capable of reducing and transferring unwanted pressure from prominent bony structures.
The arch profile was developed by Interpod to ensure superior patient comfort and therefore patient compliance. The PORON 96 top cover sets a new level of advanced underfoot comfort technology. The slow rebound quality of the material cradles the foot and allows enhanced redistribution of body weight over the foots plantar surface.
- Shock absorbing polyurethane base.
- Rear foot wedge.
- Cuboid notch.
- Plantar fascial groove.
- Superior shock absorbing capacity.
- Full length provides excellent forefoot padding.
- Resists compression allowing improved shock absorption.