Feet in Motion | 3 Degree
Paediatric Stability Device
Pair | 10% Discount for 10
The Feet in Motion is a popular paediatric stability device, with 3 Degree rearfoot medial post.
High borders and deep heel cups provide excellent rearfoot stability. No top cover and colour identified left and right devices make this insole very child friendly. ¾ length is easily accommodated in most footwear.
Also available with 0° and 5° rearfoot posting.
- ¾ length
- Neutral, 3° and 5° rearfoot posting
- High Density EVA
- Deep heel cup
- High medial and lateral borders
- Flat base
- Left and right individually coloured
- Suitable for hypermobile feet
- Mild to moderate pronation
- Medium arch profile
- Hyper and hypotonia
- Children’s school and sports footwear
Use the following discount codes at checkout and receive a 10% discount when you buy 10 Feet in Motion 3 Degree or 5 Degree devices:
- FIM3&5-10 10% off when you buy 10 or more Feet in Motion 3° & 5°