DARCO Wound Care Shoe (W.C.S. ™) Insole | Offloading Insole
The DARCO Wound Care Shoe insole provides plantar pressure relief through the adaptation of the Four-Layer-Insole-System. The four-layer system consists of EVA, Plastazote and Poron™. Each differ through varying grades of stiffness and elastic recovery.
4 Layers of Customisable Insoles
- PINK - 6mm Contoured self moulding medical grade Plastazote
- BLUE - 3mm Poron type material
- WHITE - 6mm Low Density EVA (42A Shore)
- ORANGE – 6mm Medium EVA (50A Shore)
Insoles will not slip forward due to raised circumference lip in sole unit.
- Precise alteration options for off-loading
- Available for right and left foot
- Includes sterile film, marker and surgical disposable scalpel for customizing
- At-risk sensitive foot
- Off-loading of wounds and ulcerations
- Pressure redistribution
- Use with DARCO Wound Care Shoes