Sales and Customer Support Co-ordinator
PPL Biomechanics was founded in Cork in 1996, by Podiatrists with a drive to provide multi-disciplinary health care professionals with preventative, science backed solutions to improve people’s mobility and daily lives.
PPL is the leading manufacturer and supplier of lower limb medical devices to Private and HSE Clinics and Hospitals in Ireland. We manufacture uniquely designed and crafted Custom-Made Foot Orthotic Devices to prescription and supply leading brands of medical footwear and other medical devices. We provide the highest standards of technical support, product training and a broad suite of educational programs.
PPL is an SME, built from the ground by a diverse team of over 25 people working from our Tramore Road, Cork City base. We promote and support a positive, inclusive, and progressive workplace environment to develop talent and foster ambition. We have ambitious innovation and growth plans, involving Business, Brand and Digital transformation.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales and Customer Support Co-ordinator to join our Sales, Education and Marketing team.
This role is an opportunity for an ambitious person who would like to progress their career and work within a dynamic team. The candidate should have prior experience in a similar role, or the enthusiasm to put into action the skills acquired from relevant courses. The suitable candidate will have opportunities to grow and develop within a supportive team environment.
- Provide Administrative and other support within the Sales, Education and Marketing team
- Collaborate with all PPL team members to continue our excellence of service to our customers and to embed the voice of the customer in everything we do
- Maintain current and accurate account contact information within our CRM system.
- Liaise with Customer Service and others to ensure timely and effective resolution of customer queries and requests.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, investigate, record and track customers’ problems to resolution
- Work alongside the Sales, Education and Customer Service Managers in with Key Customers, processing and tracking activities, special orders and quotations.
- Support customers directly with product enquiries and co-ordinate, filter and refer enquiries to relevant team members
- Work alongside the team in seeking out new business opportunities, upselling etc.
- Assist with preparation and execution of key promotional activities such as exhibitions and training events in locations
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following Skills, experience, knowledge and characteristics:
- Circa 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a commercial environment
- Customer Relationship Management and the use of CRM systems
- ERP systems, ideally INTACT.
- Medical/life science sector experience, desirable, but not essential.
- Strong administration skills and analytical skills
- Working knowledge and experience of CRM and ERP systems
- High degree of proficiency in various IT systems and applications including MS Office 365, SharePoint & TEAMS etc.
- Effective communicator, excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Actively contributes to the development of our supportive team environment
- Attention to detail - ensures that work is executed accurately and completely
- Positive, can-do attitude, demonstrates creative problem solving
- Demonstrates ability to achieve tangible and measurable results
- Ability to work independently and use initiative to go over and above the level required
- Flexibility and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Full driving licence as some travel will be required
Attractive Salary - Performance Bonus - Pension Fund - Parking