Placing Orders - HSE Account
Requisitions & Quotations
You may be asked to provide a HSE Requisition or Quotation to organise an official HSE Purchase Order for your orders. The HSE and the National Financial Regulations define a Low Value order as under €250 and a PPL Quotation is not required.
Single Patient (Low Value) Order Requisitions
The HSE may require you to provide a Requisition for funding containing details of the Product Codes & Names, Patient Name, Pricing and Delivery Charges.
- Reference our website or Trade Price list to identify Product Codes & Names, Pricing and Delivery Charges
- Complete the form and forward alongside other requirements to the relevant HSE review committee, manager or purchasing department.
Request a Trade Price list - email@example.com
QuotationsOn request our Customer Support Team can provide Quotations for larger orders
Placing an Order
- HSE Purchase Orders for Stock Products are accepted and processed on receipt, you do not need to place the order with us.
- Orders for Custom Made devices are accepted and processed on receipt of both
- Custom Made device Prescription and Design File
- HSE Purchase Order
- Send us your Prescription and Design File, and we will hold your order until we receive a HSE purchase order. Patient Name is a requirement for Medical Device Regulation compliance
HSE Purchase Orders
To avoid unnecessary delays and resolve queries quickly HSE Purchase Order should contain the following
- Stock Product Details
- Product Code, Name, Size, Price and Quantity
- All this information can be found on our website
- Custom Made Device Details
- Device Type, Practitioner Name, Patient Name and Device Price
- Practitioner & Delivery Details
- Practitioner name, contact number and/or email address
- Department or service name, full delivery address and delivery contact number
- Order Progression and Invoicing Details
- Purchasing officer name, phone number and/or email address
- Full Invoice address
We do not deliver our products directly to patients, in compliance with the Medical Device Regulations.
Find out more Terms & Conditions