Customer Services Administrator
PPL is an SME, built from the ground by a diverse team of 28 people working from our Tramore Road, Cork City base. We promote and support a positive, inclusive, and progressive workplace environment to develop talent and foster ambition.
We are now recruiting a Customer Services Administrator to join our team.
In this role you will deal directly with customers, via phone and email, in a professional, polite, and timely manner, and develop customer relationships by providing consistently excellent service and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Your key accountabilities for this role will be to:
- Respond promptly to customer queries, assess their needs and provide accurate, valid and complete information. Recommend services, order, and payment options
- Advise customers on product listings, product promotions, discount offers, educational courses and upsell where appropriate.
- Enter all custom made prescription order details for manufacturing, prepare sales orders for technical review and billing purposes.
- Process customer sales orders, take payments, book collections and deal with queries re. orders
- Work closely with other departments to resolve or escalate product, technical or service problems within the time limits
- Help customers with billing, delivery and non-technical account issues and queries
- Provide useful information and insights to the Sales team by collecting customer information and feedback, analysing customer needs.
- General Administration
The ideal candidate for this role will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer services type role, ideally in a similar sector.
- A 3rd level qualification in a business, administration, or similar discipline desirable.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices would be an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Professional phone manner, contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Conscientious and consistent
- Flexible and adaptable
- Pleasant, patient, and helpful
- Good team player and ability to work independently and take initiative
- Enthusiastic and motivated to continuously improve performance.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Microsoft SharePoint would be an advantage.
- Experience with Intact X-Line ERP system (or similar) would be an advantage.
Customer Service Administration - Customer Services - Order Processing - Data Entry - Phone Manner
Attractive Salary - Performance Bonus - Pension Fund - Parking