PPL now has the official label of being “essential” and we have ensured that our skeleton staff are safe in our workplace. We will continue to provide our services and products to the best of our ability and HSE practitioners remain our priority.
PPL has set up a new, more efficient structure to enable us to provide you with the best and most relevant support services we can. We recognise that the support needs of HSE and private practitioners are very different.
We ask you to help us to support you and enable us to process your orders more efficiently. Please register for the most relevant support services for you.
- For orders or queries on existing orders only - firstname.lastname@example.org
- To tell us your needs or ask our advice specifically relating to this current period of uncertainty - HSEpractitionersupport@pplbiomechanics.com
- For orders or queries on existing orders only - email@example.com
- To tell us your needs or ask our advice specifically relating to this current period of uncertainty - firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical support services - email@example.com
- For accounts queries - firstname.lastname@example.org
PPL’s Priorities Remain, our Employees, Customers and their Patients
Supplying and supporting HSE practitioners will remain our top priority. However, we have in no way forgotten our private practitioners and their patients. We hope to work with you by sharing information and doing all we can to save your patients from the hands of “Dr. Google"!