Vasyli Footprint | Slimfit
The Vasyli Footprint Slimfit is a medium density low profile device which is ideal for fitting into slim shoes. The original Vasyli device designed in 1987, the Footprint is one of the most popular devices within the Vasyli Medical range. An intrinsic rearfoot medial post provides moderate rearfoot control. It is uncovered making it easily cleanable. Also available to purchase in bulk discount packs of 10 pairs which makes this an ideal low-cost option for larger clinics that keep a stock of off-the-shelf devices.
The greatest savings are achieved when bought in bulk packs of 10 in the same length, size and density (FIXED BULK).
- 2° intrinsic rearfoot medial post
- Bulk discount available
- Available in three EVA density shells
- Heat mouldable
- No top cover (easy to clean)
- Customisable with Vasyli Additions
- Mild to moderate pronation resistance
- Low to medium natural arch profile
- Heavy-duty use (farming, construction etc.)
- Casual, work boots and sports footwear