RockTape | Kinesiology Tape
RockTape is the leading kinesiology tape on the market. Stretchier, stickier and stronger than the competition, RockTape is preferred by athletes and medical professionals throughout the world. Its purpose is to microscopically lift the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating a decompression effect.
Kinesiology tape is also widely used to reduce swelling and contusions. Simply cut the tape into fanned strips to make a quick and easy taping application for contusions, swelling and other injuries where inflammation control is crucial.
- Stronger adhesive than other kinesiology tapes
- Patented plough pattern to channel water and sweat more effectively
- Extra durable due to nylon reinforcement
- Greater elasticity than other kinesiology tapes (190% vs 140%)
- Tighter weave than the competition
- Increasing blood flow
- Swelling and inflammation control
- Lymphatic drainage
- Removal of lactic acid
- Reducing muscle vibration