A Carbon Plate is a thin rigid custom orthoses with a curved forefoot which is designed to restrict range of motion. Its rigid rocker sole provides a small toe spring, enabling roll-off at the forefoot. This device can be used to stiffen the shank of any shoe which provides more choice to patients.
Due to the stiffness of the plate, we recommended overlaying the device with an Alter-it template insole for increased comfort. Sold in singles, please specify left or right.
- Thin rigid carbon composite material
- Toe spring
- Supplied with an Alter-it template insole overlay
- Offloading of painful foot conditions
- Restricting joint range of motion
- Short-term aid for continued sports participation