DARCO Relief Contour
The DARCO Relief Contour is a highly cushioned Polyurethane offloading insole for use following foot surgery or diabetic ulcerations. The contours adapt to the anatomy of the foot allowing plantar pressure to be redistributed throughout the entire surface area. As much as 90% redistribution of pressure can be achieved. This fits ideally into the DARCO Relief Dual and can also be used with the DARCO HeelWedge, OrthoWedge and APB.
- very soft Polyurethane material
- lightweight with a stretchable jersey/lycra knit fabric covering
- available for right and left foot
- offloading diabetic ulcers
- hallux valgus and small toe surgeries (austin, akin, scarf, weil, hohmann, etc.)
- talipes, valgus/flat foot/splayfoot or vasoneurosis