Dr. Comfort Footwear
Men's Stock Footwear
Ladies Stock Footwear
Men's Special Order Footwear
Ladies Special Order Footwear
The Dr. Comfort footwear range is specially designed to deliver ultimate comfort for all wearers and to provide for the unique requirements of patients with foot health concerns. Dr. Comfort are worldwide leading designers and manufacturers of medically prescribed orthopaedic/therapeutic footwear. Whilst designed with the at risk/diabetic foot in mind; quality, comfort, function and style are standard features of the range.
- Based on more than 30 years of design experience and input from professional practitioners
- Extra width and depth in the toe-box and forefoot area helps to prevent pressure on swollen feet, bunions, hammertoes and other problem areas
- Designed to reduce foot health complications associated with diabetes and ill-fitting footwear
- Built to accommodate insoles or orthotic devices (supplied insoles may be removed and replaced with prescription orthoses)
- Every pair of Dr. Comfort shoes come with a pair of Dr. Comfort gel insoles, a pair of flat EVA inserts and a complimentary shoe horn
New XDEEP Styles
Based on customer feedback, PPL have selected a range of stock styles, including additional extra deep options and extending the size range for larger feet. Whilst all Dr. Comfort shoes are deeper than a normal shoe, the XDEEP styles offer 6mm more depth than the standard depth. PPL have extended the range of XDEEP styles, which are ideal for accommodating toe deformities, oedema, braces, and AFOs.
Stock and Non-Stock Styles
We hold a wide range of men’s and ladies styles in both wide and extra wide last fittings. We also supply an extensive range of non-stock footwear for an additional charge. These are normally available within 1-2 weeks. Please note we are only able to offer the non-stock styles shown in this brochure. Some styles shown on the U.S. Dr. Comfort website are exclusive to the U.S. and not available in Europe.